In 1970 Allan and Judy Elias started a small retail meat business that grew into a custom catering and meeting & event planning company, a restaurant & function facility, CaterRent, an equipment rental company and Al's new/used Restaurant Equipment. In 1994 they chose to focus their efforts exclusively on the equipment rental and sales businesses.
With the knowledge and experience gained from all the years in the food business, the staff at CaterRent has an expertise in directing customers to the right equipment for their special event. We look forward to assisting you with your upcoming events and equipment needs.
CaterRent supports the hospitality and rental industries through memberships in the following organizations:
- ARA - American Rental Association
- MRA - Minnesota Rental Association
- NRA - National Restaurant Association
- MRA - Minnesota Restaurant Association
- ISES - International Special Events Society (Founding Members)
- ICA - International Caterers' Association (Founding Members)
- MFEA - MN Festivals & Events Association